A person qualified to be a Ticketing Lead at Powder Ridge Mountain Park and Resort will be outgoing, friendly, courteous and respectful. They will be required to be knowledgeable about all of the products and services that we offer, including price, durations, availability, benefits and features of each offering. Said applicant must be able to speak fluidly, clearly and confidently on the telephone and must have strong computer skills. They will be a leader and be able to supervise several employees per shift in a very efficient manner. This applicant must be trustworthy, responsible and capable of settling and balancing cash drawers.
- All standard ticketing duties,
- All standard reservation duties,
- Close POS machines and settle cash drawers,
- Print needed report for monitoring lessons, tubing and financial reports,
- Setup for, and clean up after tubing parties,
- Prepare tickets and passes for school groups,
- Responsible for setting employee break schedule,
- Making sure that rentals has ticketing agents,
- Keeping a clean and functional work space,
- Use a Point of Sale machine,
- Attend SiriusWare Ticketing and Reservations Training,
- Supervise ticketing agents,
- Assist in training ticketing and reservations staff,
- Communicate on-going status with Director,
- Any other reasonable task, as asked by your supervisor or director.
- 18 Years of age or older,
- Strong computer skills,
- Efficient on the telephone,
- Customer service oriented,
- Professional and neat in appearance,
- Must be able to lead efficiently,
- Available to work weekends and holidays.