Mischief awaits for all who join the creatures of the night for a Halloween celebration at Powder Ridge. This fun event features a cocktail hour with appetizers, buffet dinner, desserts, wine and beer are included. Of course, every Halloween Ball at Powder Ridge features music, dancing and a costume contest.
Prizes are awarded for the best costumes, so bring your best to be the ball’s centerpiece!
Previous events have sold out, so we suggest you make your reservations today! Space will be limited. Call (866) 860-0208 to make your reservations.
$48 per person, plus tax and gratuity
The Haunted Restaurant Menu
- Skeleton Charlie stuffed with Local & imported Cheese, Paired with Italian Cured Meats- assorted crackers, Julienne peppers, baby carrots, broccoli, roasted red pepper hummus, ranch dipping sauce, pita chips
- Couscous salad
- Guacamole stuffed pumpkin-tortilla chips
Chainsaw Massacre Carving station
- Herb Roasted Vampire Prime Rib – Bordelaise Sauce
- Caesar Salad
- Maple Roasted Salmon-Lemon beurre blanc
- Bloody Mary Short Ribs
- Sticky Asian Blood Orange chicken
- Vegetarian vampire Vegetable Lasagna
- Roasted Garlic fingerling Potatoes
- Crispy Brussel Sprouts-apple cider reduction
- Spider Web Cheese cake
- Dripping blood Cheesecake
- Black Magic Jello Shots
- Jaime’s Spooky cocktail
To reserve & purchase tickets – http://www.fireattheridge.com/reservations/