Powder Ridge is thrilled to host a Maxxis Tires Eastern States Cup (ESC) Intense Downhill Race at The Ridge! This event will be the fourth race in a series of four scheduled for 2020.
The Ridge has a great downhill track built by Maxxis ESC Pro Racer Jordan Newth. The course has a great mix of drops, features, turns and jumps. Racers will need to race them all perfectly to take the win. Expect the closest DH racing in the history of the Maxxis ESC.
Registration is limited to 250 riders. Social distancing guidelines will be in place. Read more details at the Eastern States Cup website.
Race is on Sunday, but Powder Ridge is open for registration, practice and fun on Friday and Saturday!
Camping is available Thursday, Friday & Saturday. Tent site – $25 , RV – $32. Advance purchase is highly recommended. Click on Buy passes button on home page (top Right) – Powder Ridge Events – PR Camping. Tent/car spaces are 22 x 25 and RV is 22 x 50. 6 people limit to each site. Check in at the ticketing booth on site for location & rules.
- Registration from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Lift spins from noon to 7 p.m. Downhill track will be open and marked.
Ensure you pick up your park passes online before arriving at the park.
- Registration from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Lift spins from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Downhill track will be open and marked.
- Registration from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Downhill track open for practice from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Race Start at 11:30 a.m.
2020 Maxxis ESC Intense Downhill Classes
- CLIF Kids U12 (12 and under)
- Youth U15 (15 and Under)
- Junior Amateur 15-18 (cat 2/3)
- Men Amateur 19-29 (cat 2/3)
- Veteran Amateur 30-39 (cat 2/3)
- Senior Amateur 40+ (cat 2/3)
- Junior Expert 15-18 (cat1)
- Men Expert 19-29 (cat1)
- Veteran Expert 30-39 (cat1)
- Senior Expert 40+ (cat1)
- Amateur Women (Cat 2/3)
- Masters 50+ (cat 1/2/3)
- Pro/Expert Women (pro and cat1)
- Pro Men (pro)