Join us mountainside at Fire at the Ridge and the Tavern for a wonderful New Year’s Eve celebration! Ski or ride during the day and then get dressed up for an elegant evening with a special dinner, music and dancing!
Our evening package also includes a late-night snack and Champagne toast at midnight. Enjoy dinner between 6 p.m. and 9:30 p.m., with music and dancing starting at 8 p.m.
Your Evening Menu
Hors d’oeuvre – Select one…
- Lobster Bisque – Sherry, creme fraiche, micro celery
- Steak & Cheese Crostini – Hanger steak, Bleu cheese, pickled red onion, arugula salad
- Fig Salad – Fresh figs, butternut puree, goat cheese, maple brix emulsion, arugula, fried shallot
Entrée – Select one…
- Filet Oscar – 6 oz. Filet mignon, bleu cheese potato au gratin, asparagus, jumbo lump crab, Hollandaise sauce
- Pan Seared Halibut – Roasted fingerling potatoes, Thumbelina carrots, spinach, Tobiko caviar, orange & ginger reduction
- Roasted House Brined Bone in Chicken Breast – Sweet potato gnocchi, wild mushrooms, Brussels sprouts, root vegetables, pan jus
- Barley and Farro bowl – Falafel, red onion, tomato, cucumber, feta cheese
Dessert – Select one…
- Chocolate Ganache Cake with raspberry puree
- Lemon Mascarpone with mixed berries
Late Night Snack
- Chicken Fingers & Fries
$59 per person, plus tax and gratuity. There will be a cash bar open throughout the evening.
Happy New Year from all of us at Fire at the Ridge!