Powder Ridge Oktoberfest – Get out your lederhosen ready, the mountain will be bursting with brews, bratwurst and bands! Beer sampling from over 30 breweries with 100’s of beers. Take a lift ride up the mountain to view the spectacular fall foliage. Live bands performing throughout the day, and of course the infamous Keg Toss Competition.
Powder Ridge Mountain sports will also be open. Tubing, zip lining and disc golf are all available to purchase starting at 10 a.m..
OktoberFest mountainside kicks off at 3 p.m.
The Limited VIP tickets will sell out again this year!
- $42 VIP Tickets – Includes access to VIP tent, special tastings throughout the day with craft breweries plus free swag!
- $32 General Admission
- $15 for Designated Drivers – Includes free water and soda at the Fire at the Ridge Food Tent
- Lift Rides – Spectacular Fall views of Middlesex County
- Hot Air Ballon rides available
- Keg Toss Competition with with prizes for the men and ladies
List of trucks coming soon!
List of breweries coming soon!
Tickets are non-refundable, no tail gating, no outside food or alcohol, we reserve the right to stop serving any individual. You must be 21 or over to enter the beer sampling area. Positive ID required. Under 21? Purchase the designated driver pass for $15 and enjoy the bands, lift rides and more.
Interested in being a vendor or home brewer at the October Fest? Contact our Sales Department to register.