Powder Ridge Oktoberfest – Get your lederhosen ready; the mountain will be bursting with brews, bratwurst and bands! Beer sampling from more than 50 breweries with 100’s of beers. Live bands are performing throughout the day, vendors, food trucks and the infamous Keg Toss & Stein holding Competition.
Oktoberfest mountainside kicks off at 3 p.m. for VIPs and 4 p.m. for the general public.
Pre-Sale Online Tickets
The Limited VIP tickets will sell out again this year! Purchase tickets here
- $49 VIP Tickets – Includes early admission, 3 pm and sampling!
- $39 General Admission Gates open at 4 pm
- $15 for Designated Drivers gates open at 4 pm
After Pre-Sale and at the Gate (If available)
- $59 VIP Tickets – Includes early admission, 3 pm and sampling!
- $49 General Admission Gates open at 4 pm
- $25 for Designated Drivers gates open at 4 pm
Live Music & Events
3:00 – 4:30 Concert New Rising Sun
4:00 – Gates open for general and Designated Driver admission.
8:00 – Beer Sampling ends
4:00 – 7:00 Steinholding contest enter on site.
5:15 Men’s Keg Toss competition
6:30 – 8:30 Concert – Small Town Roots
Haunting at The Ridge will be open at 6:30 purchase your separate pass now, time slots will sell.
We are hosting a qualifying Steinholding Competition for the Connecticut State Championship Finals. You’ll want to practice for this one and enter the contest onsite. The contest will start at 5:30 pm.
The winner of the Men’s and Women’s divisions should be able to attend the State Championship Finals on Sunday, Oct. 8. The championship will be at Two Roads Brewing Company in Stratford.
- The elbow – this is the most important thing to focus on. All competitors should keep their elbow locked with the arm fully extended throughout the competition. Bending the elbow provides a massive advantage, so keep an eye on this.
- The arm – the arm should be close to level with the ground (not too high or too low), and it should be held straight out in front of the competitor, perpendicular to their chests. If a competitor is holding their arm out to the side, this uses different muscles and gives them an unfair advantage.
- The grip – ensure that all the competitors know that the stein must be gripped by the handle with the thumb curled down.
Information coming soon.
We’ll be updating this list soon!
Tickets are non-refundable, no tailgating, no outside food or alcohol, and we reserve the right to stop serving any individual. You must be 21 or over to enter the beer sampling area. Positive ID required. Under 21? Purchase the designated driver pass for $15 and enjoy the bands, lift rides and more.
Are you interested in being a vendor at Oktoberfest? Contact our Sales Department to register.