This event is SOLD OUT. There are no tickets available at the gate
Powder Ridge Oktoberfest – Get out your lederhosen ready, the mountain will be bursting with brews, bratwurst and bands! Beer sampling from over 30 breweries with 100’s of beers. Take a lift ride up the mountain to view the spectacular fall foliage. Live bands performing throughout the day, vendors, food trucks and of course the infamous Keg Toss Competition.
New this year – Qualifying Steinholding Competition for the CT State Championship Finals. You’ll want to practice for this one and enter the contest onsite. Contest will start at 5:30 pm.
The winner of the Men’s and Women’s division should be able to attend the State Championship Finals the next day, Sunday October 3rd, 2021, 1:30pm at Two Roads Brewing Company in Stratford, CT! The winner of the men’s and women’s competition finals will be crowned the 2021 Connecticut State Steinholding Champions and will each receive a $400 Two Roads Brewing Company gift card, and Two Roads Brewing and USSA swag!
- The elbow – this is the most important thing to focus on. All competitors should keep their elbow locked with the arm fully extended throughout the competition. Bending of the elbow provides a massive advantage, so really keep an eye on this.
- The arm – the arm should be close to level with the ground (not too high or too low) and it should be held straight out in front of the competitor, perpendicular to their chests. If a competitor is holding their arm out to the side, this uses different muscles and gives them an unfair advantage.
- The grip – make sure that all of the competitors know that the stein must be gripped by the handle with thumb curled down.
Oktoberfest mountainside kicks off at 3 p.m. for VIPs & 4 p.m. General public
The Limited VIP tickets will sell out again this year! Purchase tickets here
- $42 VIP Tickets – Includes early admission, 3 pm and sampling!
- $32 General Admission Gates open at 4 pm
- $15 for Designated Drivers gates open at 4 pm
- Lift Rides – Spectacular Fall views of Middlesex County
- Keg Toss Competition with with prizes for the men and ladies
Whey Station, Scatz BBQ, On The Flip Side, Colossal Kielbasa
Here’s the list for sampling! Until 8 pm
Stone= Hazy, Fear movie lions
Bells: Two heart, rind
Thimble: sea foam, pumpkin, Oktober
New England: sea hag, Supernaut
New Belgium: Atomic pump, v2k
1911: Honey, tropical
Outer Light: lonesome, sublime
Oskar Blues: dales, mama pils
Smutty: pumpkin – lime rick
Lord Hobo: boom sauce, doom sauce
Narraganset: fest, music IPA
Stone: hazy, fear movie lions
Bell: Two heart, rind
East Rock : Oktoberfest, Pils, Lager
Von Trapp : Pils, Helles, Dunkel
AEC: Blood orange, original, Cranberry
Downeast: Original, Double blend
Bad Son’s: Doobious, lupefield, Great day
Collective Arts: Porter
Stony Creek Crum
Devils Backbone Vienna lager
Elysian Night Owl, space dust
Grey sail Captains daughter, Dave’s coffee stout
Rhythm Brewery, Vanilla porter
Thomas Hooker, Oktoberfest, No filter
Tickets are non-refundable, no tail gating, no outside food or alcohol, we reserve the right to stop serving any individual. You must be 21 or over to enter the beer sampling area. Positive ID required. Under 21? Purchase the designated driver pass for $15 and enjoy the bands, lift rides and more.
Interested in being a vendor at Oktoberfest? Contact our Sales Department to register.