Visit The Ridge for a great day of fun at the Powder Ridge Festival with Beer & Music! This year we have another great slate of live bands who will be playing all day, and of course, more than 30 breweries to sample during the event!
Get your friends together for “The Festival that Never Happened.”
Proceeds benefit Adaptive Adventures, who provides progressive outdoor sports opportunities to improve quality of life for children, adults and veterans with physical disabilities and their families.
This year we’ll also feature our Craft & Vendor Village as well as popular Food Trucks from the region.
Festival Ticket Prices
- VIP Tent Admission purchased online before Friday, July 26 at 5 p.m. – $42 per person – SOLD OUT
- VIP Tent Admission purchased at the gate on July 27 – $48 per person – SOLD OUT
- General Admission purchased online before Friday, July 26 at 5 p.m. – $32 per person
- General Admission purchased at the gate on July 27 – $38 per person
- Designated Driver and anyone under 21-years-old (under 21 not allowed in beer sampling tent) – $15 per person
Camping has been canceled. The tent sampling and band area is restricted to those 21-years-of-age and older.
2019 Live Band List
3 – 6 p.m. On The Loose – Connecticut’s premiere party cover band
8 – 11 p.m. Sonic Nation
- The Whey Station
- Cousins Maine Lobster
- Fire at The Ridge
- ScatZ Catering
|VIP Tent Opens for Sampling||3 p.m.|
|Gates open to the public||4 p.m.|
|Live Music Kicks Off||3 p.m.|
|Lift rides to the top of the mountain (free with admission)||3 p.m. to 8 p.m.|
|Beer sampling from more than 30 breweries||4 p.m. to 8 p.m.|
|Women's Keg Toss Competition||6 p.m. to 7 p.m.|
|Men's Keg Toss Competition||7:15 p.m. to 8:15 p.m.|
Are you interesting in being a vendor at the Powder Ridge Festival with Beer & Music? Contact our sales staff today for more information and to register. Space will be limited!