The Road 2 Recovery Foundation is a 501 (C) (3) non-profit organization founded to help AMA licensed professional motocross/supercross and action sport athletes with financial assistance if they sustain debilitating injury as well as providing motivational, emotional, and spiritual support to these individuals and their families.
Powder Ridge is hosting the Road 2 Recovery 5th Annual Fundraising Jam and you’ll be able to camp at The Ridge on Friday and Saturday night.
Friday, July 19
- Park opens for camping overnight check-in at 2 p.m.
- Lifts spin and park opens for all mountain sport activities at 3 p.m. (Open till dusk)
Saturday, July 20
- Park opens for all mountain sport activities at 10 a.m. (Open till dusk)
- Camping for Saturday overnight – check-in after 2 p.m.
- Pre-event registration
- Live band B Reaney Blues (BRB Group) from 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Sunday, July 21 (Main Event)
- Event participant check-in starts at 6:30 a.m.
- Main Event – 5th Annual Fundraising Jam from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday night: $22 for tent space and $28 for RV space
- Saturday night: $32 for tent space and $38 for RV space
Check-in time is no earlier than 2 p.m. and checkout time is no later than 3 p.m. Reservations and payments must be made online in advance.Purchase ticket here. Event tickets and camping are non-refundable. Rain or shine. To purchase a camping site, click on link and select the date you would like from the calendar. You will then see the availability and proceed to purchase.
- Saturday and Sunday Combination Pass, includes park pass for all day Mt. Bike Pass on Saturday and Sunday’s event rider pass – $50
- Sunday Spectator Fee – $14
- Sunday Rider Event Fee – $27
To purchase campsites click on the link and then the correct calendar date; July 19th and/ or July 2oth you will then be able to see availability and purchase
Please contact Joe Doherty – email@example.com with any questions regarding event