Ski & Snowboard program Information
Powder Ridge Mountain Park & Resort offers multi-week program rates for clubs, schools, and community organizations interested in making Powder Ridge part of their winter activities program. Coordinators will be able to select a five or six week program.
If you’re a coordinator ready to register, contact us today and we’ll provide you all the information and details you’ll need to ensure a successful program.
Powder Ridge Ski Program
This program is sold out. We have a 6 week group on Wed. Join the Powder Ridge Multi-Week Ski Club this winter and save! Not all schools or towns offer a ski club and now you no longer have to miss out. Join the Powder Ridge ski program and experience skiing or boarding at discounted prices.
Children, 1st grade & up can now experience the excitement of skiing or snowboarding and will meet-up with the same kids each week, making new ski buddies! They will meet every Thursday for 6 weeks, starting January 7, 2021 from 5 – 9 pm with lesson time of 5:30 pm.
Parents can call us for more information
Parents can contact the Powder Ridge Sales Staff for information and to register.
|Powder Ridge Ski Club||1st Graders and up|
|Four Hour Lift Pass||$139.65|
|Four Hour Rental - Including helmet||$92.00|
|One Hour Lesson Only - Exclusive to Season Pass holders.||$168.00|
|Four Hour Lift Pass & One Hour Lesson||$315.00|
|Four Hour Lift Pass, One Hour Lesson & Rental||$325.00|
Multi – Week group programs for groups of any size –
- Discounted Prices
- Private area in lodge – You will be given a private gathering space in the lodge with proper social distancing in place.
- Fire at The Ridge – The restaurant will be available for parents. Internet access, food & beverage available.
- Large outdoor tent – More covered seating with bonfires.
- Free bag check – Personal belongings must be checked or in a rented locker
- Lessons – Powder Ridge has the only Terrain based learning area, designed to help make learning easier & faster.
- Progression training – Perfect for the intermediate student. Explore the terrain parks or venture into racing.
- One free season pass for coordinator for 6-week programs plus complimentary coordinator lift passes for the days of your trips.
- Protection policy is included in program prices.
- Family members can join your at the discounted rates.
If the participant needs rental gear, a parent must complete our online registration form
Complimentary season pass for one coordinator with six week program. Chaperone lift passes are given at a 1:10 ratio. Chaperone Rental equipment is not included. Chaperones requesting rental gear must register as rental only to receive the discounted weekly rate and must be paid in advance.
Free Protection Policy Included in program prices.
Each participant must complete the Powder Ridge Multi-Week Registration Form. Registration and payment must be submitted to the Coordinator. Individual payment is not collected by Powder Ridge. Coordinators will contact participants directly for cost and payment.
Lessons are 60 mins. Lessons cannot be made up if participant is absent from trip.
Participants renting equipment must complete the pre-registration rental form online at PowderRidgePark.com/rental-leasing-center/; participants renting equipment can come to the Ridge during Mt. hours for a fitting prior to the first visit. Tax exempt forms must be submitted with paper work to remove rental tax.