Powder Ridge Race Team
We want to welcome you to the 2018 Powder Ridge Seasonal Racing Program. This page will give athletes up-to-date information on what is happening with the Racing Program.
- United States Ski and Snowboard Association (USSA)
- Tri-State Alpine Ski Racing Association (TSASRA)
- Connecticut Youth Ski League (CYSL)
- Powder Ridge Race Team Code of Conduct
The Powder Ridge Race Team is a division of the Ski and Snowboard School at Powder Ridge, under the management of Director Tom Loring. We are currently interviewing coaching candidates and will be adding them based on team needs.
- Race Team members must be age 8 or older as of January 1, 2018.
- Candidates should have previous racing experience and/or be able to maintain open stance parallel or dynamic parallel turns down any race course set on blue terrain.