Powder Ridge features Mountainside Markets at concerts and events with opportunities for artisans, craftsman, small businesses to be a vendor.
Upcoming Opportunities 2023
Spring Market – May 6th (rain date May 7th) 11 – 3 pm. The Outdoor market is located on lawn behind the rental building. We are encouraging our vendors to offer demonstrations at their booths and will be holding a series of workshops for guests to join. If you are interested in hosting a workshop there is no additional charge to host a workshop and you can charge guests a fee. For example – Eventful Paint Party – Rock Painting $5 each. Adult and kid-friendly. $41.60 We do not provide tables or chairs
Powder Ridge festival – July 29th 3 bands, food trucks and more 5:00 – 9:00 pm. $41.60
Oktober Fest – Oct. 7th 2 – 7 pm. Outdoor market 10 x 10 space. Bring your own tent and setup. $41.60
For vendor information please register below and let us know which markets you would like to attend. [email protected] for applications
We ask that each vendor register and we will add you to our mailing list. You will receive information on upcoming opportunities. Please complete the following registration form.
- Powder Ridge (the Marketplace Management) is not responsible for personal injury, loss or damage to goods on premises due to theft or weather.
- Farmers will sell only Connecticut grown, no exceptions.
- Contact the Southington Health District for food permits
- Management has the right to remove vendor or the vendor’s merchandise for any reason should the management feel as if it does not promote the safe family-friendly environment.
- No food or beverages are to be sold or given away by unauthorized vendors
- Music must not be heard outside your space.
- Vendors are required to clean their spaces before they can leave, including all cigarette butts, other trash and debris.
- Vendors are liable for the safety of their booths and tents. All tents (10×10 only) and umbrellas must be anchored and secured. Space size is different for each event.
- It is a violation of state and federal law to sell counterfeit goods or knock-offs.
- Vendors are liable for the merchandise they sell.
- No guns or ammunition on-site.