Powder Ridge features Mountainside Markets at concerts and events with opportunities for artisans, craftsman, small businesses to be a vendor.
Sunday Markets are on the first Sunday of each month through September with a variety of craft and small businesses. Free admission. Sunday brunch is served from 10 – 2 pm at Fire at The Ridge. Mountain sports are available, Zip, tube & slide.
Sunday Markets – Sept. 4th. 11 – 2 pm Outdoor markets. 10 x 10 space. Bring your own tent and setup. $15 per date.
Oktober Fest – Oct. 1st 3 – 9 pm. Outdoor market 10 x 10 space. Bring your own tent and setup.
For vendor information please register below and let us know which markets you would like to attend. [email protected] for applications
We ask that each vendor register and we will add you to our mailing list. You will receive information on upcoming opportunities. Please complete the following registration form.
- Powder Ridge (the Marketplace Management) is not responsible for personal injury, loss or damage to goods on premises due to theft or weather.
- Farmers will sell only Connecticut grown, no exceptions.
- Contact the Southington Health District for food permits
- Management has the right to remove vendor or the vendor’s merchandise for any reason should the management feel as if it does not promote the safe family-friendly environment.
- No food or beverages are to be sold or given away by unauthorized vendors
- Music must not be heard outside your space.
- Vendors are required to clean their spaces before they can leave, including all cigarette butts, other trash and debris.
- Vendors are liable for the safety of their booths and tents. All tents (10×10 only) and umbrellas must be anchored and secured. Space size is different for each event.
- It is a violation of state and federal law to sell counterfeit goods or knock-offs.
- Vendors are liable for the merchandise they sell.
- No guns or ammunition on-site.