- Tubing passes are for 1 hour and 45 minute blocks of time.
- There is no age, weight or height requirement. Children must be able to ride in their own tube and not in a lap or hanging onto another tube. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Tubing passes are date and time specific and sell out in advance. Purchase on-line to reserve.
- If there are not enough spots available for your party change to a different time slot or date. It is a hard number and can not be added to by calling in.
- Tubing passes include tubes and use of helmet (required).
- Liability release waivers are required for each participant. Link to release will be sent in confirmation email. Complete on-line
- Tubing passes are non-refundable unless tubing is closed. To reschedule your tickets use the link that was sent to you in the email confirmation. Please note tickets may only be rescheduled 48 hours prior to your reserved session.
Ski & Snowboard Lift Tickets
- Dates may sell out purchase online to reserve your date. You may show your confirmation email on your phone, no need to print
- Lift tickets are date specific.
- Options for full mountain, or learning area only (lower mountain) available.
- Helmets are required for all mountain sports. Helmets may be rented or purchased on-site if you do not have one.
- Lift tickets are non-refundable. You may reschedule with a 48 hr. notice.
- Call to book lesson packages 866-860-0208.
Powder Ridge accepts MasterCard, Visa, American Express. Check out our list of frequently asked questions for additional details about the park.
Ski & Snowboard
|2021- 2022 Lift Pass|
(Park Passes do not include equipment rentals or Tubing.)
|Sr's & Jr's |
(65-69 & 6-12)
|Child and Super Sr.
5 and Under, & Over 70
|8 hr. Park Pass Lift access to upper & lower mountain; (not tubing) for Skiing and snowboarding. 8 consecutive hours.||$57||$52||$18|
|4 hr. Weekend Park Pass Lift access to upper & lower mountain; (not terrain based learning area or tubing) for Skiing and snowboarding. Pass valid Sat. & Sunday||$54||$49||$18|
|4 Hour Week day Park Pass Lift access to upper & lower mountain; (not terrain based learning area or tubing) for Skiing and snowboarding. Pass valid Monday - Friday||$49||$49||$18|
|Night Park Pass - Lift access to upper & lower mountain; (Not tubing) for Skiing and snowboarding. Pass valid 7 days a week, 5 pm - Close,||$34||$34||$18|
|2021 - 2022 Lower Mountain (Beginner Area & terrain based learning area)||Adults|
(6 yrs. - 69 yrs)
|Sr's & Jr's |
(6-12 & 65-69)
|Child and Super Sr.
5 and Under, and Over 70
|Day Pass - Access to Lower mountain (beginner hill) and progressive learning stations on lower mountain and terrain based learning. Valid for 8 consecutive hours.||$46||$46||$18|
|4 Hour Park Pass - Access to Lower Mountain (beginner hill) and progressive learning stations on lower mountain.||$44||$44||$18|
|Night Park Pass - Access to Lower Mountain (beginner hill) and progressive learning stations on lower mountain. Valid 5 pm - close. 7 days a week||$32||$32||$18|
Tubing Sessions are 1 hour & 45 minutes.
Available based on conditions on-site, and hours may vary.
|Air Bag Pass Options||Price|
|1 Jump Pass||$5|
|5 Jump Pass||$15|
|10 Jump Pass||$25|
A 10 percent discount is available on 8 and 4 hr. lift passes to active duty military personnel. Bring your Armed Forces of the US Geneva Conventions ID Card. Special offers and discounts may not be combined. Advanced reservation group rates are available.