Registration for all Race Team members
Powder Ridge offers racing for all levels, starting with our learn to race program and all the way up to our competition team. Please call or email Director – Tom Loring for more information – email@example.com
Race Team members must be registered – no later than Dec. 3, 2018 – and have the following checklist completed or they will not be considered registered for the program. This applies to both the Development Team (ages 8 to 12) and the Race Team (ages 13 to 18).
Learn to Race Program – For those just getting started. For more information Click here
Click here for information on the Powder Ridge Race Team.
- Complete the Powder Ridge Race Team online registration form
- Purchase your Powder Ridge Season Pass at the park.
- Make payment for the Development or Race Team at the park.
Competition team Participants must also maintain membership in USSA and CYSL. You can start the registration process online by clicking on the following links.
- United States Ski and Snowboard Association (USSA)
- Connecticut Youth Ski League (CYSL)
Freestyle Team information Click here