All Powder Ridge employees will be receiving cleaning and sanitizing training. All employees will have a their temperature taken prior to clocking in.
Guests who do not maintain social distancing or practice safe behavior will have lift privileges revoked and will be asked to leave.
We recommend printing and signing entrance waiver prior to arrival, this will save time and further contact.
Your experience at Powder Ridge
- Added a complimentary bag check. Personal bags and equipment will not be allowed to remain unattended in the lodge or rental building.
- Expanded our learning area to create a better first (and second) time experience for our newest and youngest guests.
- Updated our private day rooms for family groups. Set as living rooms these private rooms offer private restroom facilities and are available for day or overnight guests.
- Added the Beer Garden heated seasonal tent for additional seating with brick oven pizza, cast iron dishes and of course a bar! (The “Keg” is Back!)
- Added a second tubing surface lift, doubling our tubing capacity.
- Opening our Internet café in the restaurant to provide more seating for our midweek morning and early afternoon guests with free WIFI and charging stations.