Sunday Mountainside Market
Join us this summer for the Powder Ridge Mountainside Market every Sunday, we’ll feature a wide variety of vendors including, but not limited to, farmers, artisan, craftsmen, flea market and antique dealers. Over 130 vendors have signed up for multiple weeks, always something new to see (shop)!
The Mountainside Market will be held rain or shine, inside the lodge & outdoor on the mountain each Sunday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Whether you love to treasure hunt for antiques, scour flea markets for deals or find handmade pieces straight from artisans & craftsman, you’ll find just what you’re looking for Mountainside!
Spend a family friendly day mountainside.
Start your day in the country with Brunch at Fire at The Ridge restaurant. Brunch is served from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and dinner service begins at 2:45 p.m. Reservations are recommended. Call (860) 852-5444 or online at Fire at The Ridge.
Bring the entire family. We have free family fun with giant Jenga, volley ball & cornhole. Mountain sport adventures are also available throughout the day; tubing, zip lining and disc golf. Go ahead and shop, we’ve got the kids!
Zip Line – one ride 1400 ft. zip $12.
Family Mountain Adventures – $22 Tubing & Zip Lining; 2 hour pass
Disc Golf – $7. Lift ride up and play 9 rounds down the mountain
Hiking – $5 Enjoy a relaxing lift ride up the mountain, take in the views and hike back down
For additional activities & pricing visit our Summer Activities page.
Interested in becoming a vendor at the Mountainside Market? We make it really easy and inexpensive for you to participate with your first 100 square feet of space available for free! You’ll be able to show up on-site and grab your space each Sunday starting at 9 a.m. Gate opens at 9 am for vendors.
Additional space is available for a fee. 20 x 20 foot space $25, and 20 x 40 foot space $40. Payment must be made on-site by cash or credit card each week.
Tables are not included. Properly secured shade structures are welcome.
We ask that each vendor register for approval once for the summer season. Please complete the following registration form.
- Powder Ridge (the Marketplace Management) is not responsible for personal injury, loss or damage to goods on premises due to theft or weather.
- Farmers will sell only CT grown, no exceptions.
- Contact the town of Middlefield for any permits required for processed or packaged food. Ask for Lee Vito.
- Management has the right to remove vendor or the vendor’s merchandise for any reason should the management feel as if it does not promote the safe family-friendly environment.
- No food or beverages are to be sold or given away by unauthorized vendors
- Music must not be heard outside your space.
- Vendors are required to clean their spaces before they can leave, including all cigarette butts, other trash and debris.
- Vendors are liable for the safety of their booths and tents. All tents (10×10 only) and umbrellas must be anchored and secured.
- It is a violation of state and federal law to sell counterfeit goods or knock-offs.
- Vendors are liable for the merchandise they sell.
- Vendors can set up anytime after 9 am and must stay set-up and in their space until 3:00 pm and have until 4:00 pm to clean/pack-up and exit field. After registering you are welcome to come every Sunday. Please keep us posted on your schedule.
- No guns or ammunition on-site.